Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Wednesday, December 10th, 2014

Good afternoon CLB 7/8,

This afternoon, I would like to give some more time to practice your paraphrasing and summarizing in speaking in preparation for the speaking tests on Monday.  

I'll give each of you a text which you summarize orally.  After you've read your text, I would like to practice summarizing for one or two of your classmates. You can also discuss whether or not you agree or disagree with the text.  

Please give each other honest (but kind) feedback on the completeness, accuracy, and delivery of your summaries.

When you feel like you have practiced enough, I would like you to record your summary of the main ideas from your text and add some information about your own opinions.

You can use one of my digital recorders or record yourself online using Vocaroo:

 http://vocaroo.com/

Enjoy,
Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment