Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Wednesday, December 17th, 2014




Good afternoon CLB 7/8,

Thank-you for all your hard work this term! It has been a pleasure to learn with you. As you take your next steps, I wish you and your families all the best.  I hope that you will keep in touch and please get in touch if there's anything I can help you with.  

This afternoon, I will complete the speaking assessments with you one at a time.  While you're waiting or after you've completed your assessment, I would like you to reflect on your learning for this term.  Have you achieved your goals? What are the new goals that you're setting for yourself in January?

Please complete the handout, and after that please record your plans (resolutions for 2015) using the 'Clarity Recorder' program on your computer.  If you have any trouble with it, Chet or I will be happy to help.  Once you've finished your recording and you're happy with it, you can save it as an MP3 file on your memory stick or on the computer you're using.  Then, please email it to me.  




All the best!
Kim







No comments:

Post a Comment