Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday, December 16th, 2015




Good afternoon CLB 7/8,

Well, we've made it to the end of term!!! Hooray!! I would like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication this term.  I will miss you all, but I wish you all the best as you take your next steps.  I have every confidence in each of you.  For those of you celebrating Christmas, a very Merry Christmas. And for all of you, all the very best in the new year! May all your dreams come true! 

Today, I would like you practice using the different tenses while talking about 'A Christmas Carol.' Please go to the Voicethread where I've placed some questions.

CLB 7/8 Voicethread

If you'd like more practice with the tenses, give these websites a try:

Verb Tense Tutorial

English Verb Tenses

Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment